Soundcard:
No sound card

Spotify version
You will find the version info in the Help->About menu

Equalify Pro version
1.0.26.132.ga4e3ccee

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
No

Additional Note: I have tried all of the “fixes” I can find in these forums including PC restarts, ending processes in Task Manager, etc. I got it to work once, but when I closed Spotify and reopened it, it began crashing again. Haven’t been able to fix it since.

This will more than likely fix its self somehow but when you installed did you follow this guide?

Spotify has to be closed completely before installing and any and all old versions of Equalify and Equalify Pro need to be uninstalled

Yes I followed that guide. How will it fix itself when I have to uninstall Equalify to get Spotify to work?

Have your tired to uninstall Equalify Pro and reinstall yet?

Here is a screen shot of what it looks like when it crashes. Almost looks like it cant connect to the internet…

Yes, multiple times.

@Notrace Maybe we have finally got one you can trouble shoot that hasn’t fixed itself auto magically.

Another quick question you are using Equalify Pro 1.1.1 right?

Yes I am using Equalify Pro 1.1.1. I used to have Equalify with no issues but since I did a Factory Reset on my PC, I have been having this issue.

Hey @thyAshes have you managed to get it to work yet ?

If not could you:

• close spotify
  • install equalify pro
  • go to your %appdata% folder and rename the Equalify folder to Equalify-backup
  • then try launching spotify again

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.