Spotify can't play this error with Eqalify Me

**Problem description:** Anytime I try to play music from my desktop app I get this error message "Spotfy cant play this right now. No matter what songs or albums I may play.

Operating system:
windows7 10

Soundcard:

RealTek Audio

Spotify version

1.0.86.337.ga8d5cef9

Equalify Pro version

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:

@ReAnimateHer

How long has this problem be occurring?

This might just be Spotify services is down in your area if this just started?

I have got the same issue…

@ReAnimateHer:
Did you do anything special before this started happening?
Like reinstall or update your OS, add or remove hardware, install some software?

@Krelis:
“i have the same issue” does not help solve the problem.

Please provide the same info as the thread starter.
Details, os, spotify version, eq version, special software/hardware, and souncard(s).

I also have the same problem. Installed equalify while spotify was closed. I open Spotify, and it just skips all the songs or says “Spotify can’t play this right now”. Therefor i can’t even activate equalify.

Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX or Nvidia HDMI out, both don’t work
Equalify: Equalify Pro 1.4.3
Spotify: 1.0.86.337.ga8d5cef9

Windows install is 10 days old. Using UniXonar drivers with asus control panel with Asus soundcard.

Windows 10 Education
Spotify version 1.0.87.491.ge2a121fc
latest EQ pro 1.4.3
soundcard: Asus Xonar

same issue as described above in the previous posts…

@Krelis and @Intz :

Asus Xonar cards are not supported out of the box due to their drivers being… special…
Read this post for more information:

https://community.equalify.me/t/asus-xonar-auzentech-or-ht-omega-soundcards/23

The downloadable tool has worked for people recently so its worth a try, if it doesn’t work you can try the unified drivers.

If using the unified drivers remember this:

Just remember to check use C-Panel (NOT THE GX ONE) in the installer.

That seemed to fix the issue, thanks for that. However, I reinstalled windows. And I’m getting message ''You have probably already activated your license on another computer.". How is this fixable?

C-Panel works.

1 Like

@krelis Open the members page on the equalify.me website and deactivate your old keys
@Intz Great!

:clap: works as a charm.

1 Like

See how fast that was fixed once i had some actual information to work with :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.