Share with us your favorite presets :D

Hey guys, :smiley:
I would find it practical if we could compile a large list of custom presets from the community.
Here are a few presets that I personally like best:

How to add preset codes to Equalify
  • copy the code from the preset you wish to your clipboard.
  • open Equalify and click on the preset list.
  • Right click with mouse on a preset and click on “Import from clipboard…”

Here are few presets that I personally like best:

Allrounder

eyJOIjoiQWxscm91bmRlciIsInBnIjoxLjAwNDMyNywiZHoiOjMwLCJaIjo5MDAsIkIiOlt7IkgiOjY1LCJRIjowLjUwMDAwMCwiRyI6OCwiVCI6NywiQyI6IiM0Qjc1RjE4MiIsIkUiOjF9LHsiSCI6MzAwLCJRIjowLjUwMDAwMCwiRyI6Ni41MDAwMDAsIlQiOjYsIkMiOiIjNTBBOEZCQzkiLCJFIjoxfSx7IkgiOjMyMDAsIlEiOjAuNTAwMDAwLCJHIjo2LjUwMDAwMCwiVCI6NiwiQyI6IiM0QkFCRDJEQiIsIkUiOjF9LHsiSCI6NjUwMCwiUSI6MC41MDAwMDAsIkciOjgsIlQiOjgsIkMiOiIjNTBCNkVEQUQiLCJFIjoxfV19

Bass Boostet - normal

eyJOIjoiQmFzcyBCb29zdGV0IG5vcm1hbCIsInBnIjowLjc5NTQ3MiwiZHoiOjI0LCJaIjoxMDAsIkIiOlt7IkgiOjMwMCwiUSI6MC41MDAwMDAsIkciOjEwLCJUIjo3LCJDIjoiIzUwQzlFMjY5IiwiRSI6MX1dfQ==

Bass Boostet - Xtreme

eyJOIjoiQmFzcyBCb29zdGV0IFh0cmVtZSIsInBnIjowLjc5NTQ3MiwiZHoiOjMwLCJaIjoxMDAsIkIiOlt7IkgiOjMwMCwiUSI6MC41MDAwMDAsIkciOjEwLCJUIjo3LCJDIjoiIzUwQzlFMjY5IiwiRSI6MX0seyJIIjozMDAsIlEiOjAuNTAwMDAwLCJHIjotMTAsIlQiOjgsIkMiOiIjNTBDOUUyNjkiLCJFIjoxfV19

Low & High Boost (<- best for most genre i think)

eyJOIjoiTG93ICYgSGlnaCBCb29zdCIsInBnIjoxLjAwNDMyNywiZHoiOjMwLCJaIjo3MCwiQiI6W3siSCI6MzAwLCJRIjowLjg1MDAwMCwiRyI6NSwiVCI6NywiQyI6IiM0QjlCODVEOCIsIkUiOjF9LHsiSCI6NDUwMCwiUSI6MC44MDAwMDAsIkciOjUsIlQiOjgsIkMiOiIjMzIyRkQ1QjQiLCJFIjoxfV19

Rocket Preset

eyJOIjoiUm9ja2V0IFByZXNldCIsInBnIjowLjgzNzc3MCwiZHoiOjI4LCJaIjoxMDAsIkIiOlt7IkgiOjE1MCwiUSI6MC41MDAwMDAsIkciOjAuNTAwMDAwLCJUIjo3LCJDIjoiIzUwREU4Nzg4IiwiRSI6MX0seyJIIjo0MDAwLCJRIjowLjUwMDAwMCwiRyI6NiwiVCI6OCwiQyI6IiM1MEREQ0Y3OCIsIkUiOjF9XX0=

Enjoy and have fun! :+1:

1 Like

Hey!

I’m not sure a lot of people are using the forum for more than support, but i’ll jump in with a preset i seem to use for most music:

Fun_preset

eyJOIjoiRnVuX3ByZXNldCIsInBnIjowLjg5MzgyMCwiZHoiOjE2LCJaIjo0Ni4wMTAwMDAsIkIiOlt7IkgiOjU5OCwiUSI6MC45MzAwMDAsIkciOjQuMDgyMTkyLCJUIjo3LCJDIjoiIzRCOEJDN0JDIiwiRSI6MX0seyJIIjoxMDMwLCJRIjowLjg3MDAwMCwiRyI6LTEuNDMxOTgxLCJUIjo2LCJDIjoiIzRCNkVCOUNGIiwiRSI6MX0seyJIIjoxODYwLCJRIjoyLjEwMDAwMCwiRyI6Mi4wNzc2MTIsIlQiOjYsIkMiOiIjNEJEMDY2REQiLCJFIjoxfSx7IkgiOjY2ODAsIlEiOjAuNzcwMDAwLCJHIjozLjUyMjM4OCwiVCI6OCwiQyI6IiM0QkQ3ODhFOCIsIkUiOjF9XX0=

805a0576

Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just bought it tonight, here’s my preset.

Rock Rounded Preset

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

Alt. Rock/Country/Acoustic

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

• I feel this one is better than the first. (Updated: July 08, 2020)

Still a work in progress. I’m using studio monitors, studio subwoofer, and audio interface. So it may, or may not sound like how it sounds on my setup.
Trying to get a well rounded preset with clear mids, good lows, and enough highs so vocals are transparent.
Still have to play around with it.

Maybe from here on out I’ll just create my own post with a bunch of my presets. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This sounds fantastic - I admit I have no idea how you created it - and it looks REALLY COOL when imported - and the sound is outstanding. Thank you very much for sharing your brilliance!

Hey, welcome to the forum.

Interesting presets!
Less is more though, i would try to get the same curve, but closer to the center line, adding ~14dB is “never” the right option (in my opinion) :slight_smile:

For those presets you should be subtracting instead of adding for most of the bands and only use positive bands for the peaks.

Found a bug in the preset import function when testing your presets, it did not show the name when importing and it showed the “preset copied” message instead. So just fixed that.

Edit:
Quickly created a test based on your alt rock/country preset:
The result should be fairly similar to yours, but without the extreme boosts.

My take on your preset

eyJOIjoiQWx0LiBSb2NrIG15IHRha2UiLCJwZyI6MSwiZHoiOjIwLCJaIjoxMDAsIkIiOlt7IkgiOjEwLCJRIjowLjQxMDAwMCwiRyI6MCwiVCI6MSwiQyI6IiM1MEQ0N0E3RiIsIkUiOjF9LHsiSCI6MTI4LCJRIjowLjcwMDAwMCwiRyI6My45NDAyOTksIlQiOjYsIkMiOiIjNTBERTg3ODgiLCJFIjoxfSx7IkgiOjUwOSwiUSI6MC41MDAwMDAsIkciOi00LjA1OTcwMSwiVCI6NiwiQyI6IiM1MDY1QUVDMyIsIkUiOjF9LHsiSCI6NTM2MiwiUSI6MC40MDAwMDAsIkciOjcuMDQ0Nzc2LCJUIjo2LCJDIjoiIzUwQTVBQUQ5IiwiRSI6MX0seyJIIjoxOTg0NSwiUSI6MC44NDAwMDAsIkciOi0yLjkyNTM3MywiVCI6NiwiQyI6IiM1MDc0N0M5MiIsIkUiOjF9XX0=

Compare the the effective EQ(thick white line) for both. imagine the dotted line as 0dB for the first one and they should be fairly similar.

805a0576

e868b1001

Nice, I’ll check it out when I listen to those genres again.

Wow! This one sounds great!

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like