PayPal option not working, can't buy license

Problem description:
I try to buy the license, Paypal loads up a page that says
“Things don’t appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.”,
I’m in the U.S., not Turkey, what gives?

My member page reads out:

Payment
Paypal Ref.#: Retry purchase
Date: 2017-06-07 04:14:42
Reason

Product: Equalify Pro Standard
Sum: £10.00 GBP Cancel

Clicking retry purchase just sends me back to paypal’s depressing “Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.” message.

Operating system:
Windows 10

There does not seem to be any issues with paypal or our website. Theres been payments coming in before and after your post… One 1 minute after your last attempt.

Have you tried changing browser ? Could it be a browser plugin ?

Weird. I tried it on Firefox and Edge, same message. l’ve tried canceling the order and re-buying it to no avail as well.
I can use paypal with amazon and spotify, just tested it. What a strange glitch.
Is there an alternative? Perhaps you can send my paypal account an invoice?

This seems really odd. Payments has been processed as normal all day and yesterday.
I really do not understand whats causing it and why its happening only to you.

You wouldn’t happen to have another computer or a cellphone you could test on?
I could send you a payment request on paypal but that would involve a lot of database editing afterwards to get all the values right in the database. All the payments and account setup/activation/information is handled automatically when the paypal payment initiated from the website completes.

Well, Tried again today and it works! The paypal gods were apparently displeased with me yesterday. Thanks anyway for the quick responses and attempt at diagnosing an obviously super-natural event!

1 Like

Lets just attribute it to “the ghost in the machine”.

Glad it worked out eventually !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.