Oratory1990’s preset for Beyerdynamic DT990 headphones

Following in the footsteps of User @spsk I ported over Oratory1990’s EQ setting for Beyerdynamic DT990

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

Enjoy

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forum and thank you for the contribution!
Hope it will be helpful for others with the same headset :headphones:

How do i install the preset in Equalify? :thinking:

You can add the preset code by copying it and then right-click anywhere on the preset list in Equalify. Choose “Import from clipboard…” and it’ll be added :smiley:

1 Like

Can you show me where the “preset list” are? And how it looks? :upside_down_face:

Not at my computer at the moment, so I’ll use one of the product images from the main website.
IMG_20220928_013119

The preset list is at the top left corner of the Equalify window. Just click it to open the menu and right-click anywhere inside of it and choose “Import from clipboard…” when you have copied the preset code that you wish to use.

The preset should then appear in the list and you can use it :+1:

1 Like