No license?

Paid with paypal - The money has left my account, yet whenever I log in, the software informs me it cannot find a license - Can you please add a license to my account or something.

Your account has a ‚Äúpending‚ÄĚ status, this could be due to how you paid and how paypal processes that payment method.

@Notrace will comment on this further because I can only see the very basic. My guess is it is something on paypal’s end.

Hello @imrepugnant

You have paid via echeck/bank transfer. Those payments take up to 10 days to be processed by paypal. The funds leaving your bank account is just step 1.

I would assume the payment will be completed within a day or two. At that time your account will be automatically set up and you will receive an email thanking you for your purchase.

Its been three or so days already - Any chance you guys can get a license working for me sooner? I’m happy to show you a picture of my account showing I have actually paid - Would have just used a card had I known it was going to take so long :frowning:

You chose e-cheque, you could have easily used a normal method through PayPal. PayPal warn you multiple times that it will take multiple days for it to go through.

‚ÄėNormal method‚Äô? Am I to infer from that statement a bank transfer is some kind of bizarre other worldly means of exchanging funds?

I‚Äôve used this type of payment through paypal plenty of times and this is the only instance I‚Äôve had an issue of it ‚ÄėNot being instant‚Äô - As paypal were able to instantly withdraw said funds from my account and able to inform me the purchase was a success within seconds of clicking pay, I would assume its perfectly reasonable for the service to be instantly active. I mean, it would be very easy to implement a temporary license for 4-5 days while a user is in the ‚Äėgrey area‚Äô, perhaps a trial license even.

But alas, I sit here with my extraordinarily a-typical means of payment in one hand and my gentleman sausage in the other.

John 11:35 - Jesus wept.; Still no license? Its been 5 days…

Psalm 40:1 (NIV), Romans 12:12 (NIV)

In due time my brother, due time.

Like others has said, paying via echeck is slow, and while its not ‚Äúextraordinarily a-typical‚ÄĚ only about 1% of payments made use this method.

You should have a mail from paypal explaining how long it will take for the payment to be processed by them, if not here is a paragraph from the notification i got regarding your payment:

It‚Äč ‚Äčusually‚Äč ‚Äčtakes‚Äč ‚Äčabout‚Äč ‚Äč3-5‚Äč ‚Äčdays‚Äč ‚Äčfor‚Äč ‚Äčyou‚Äč ‚Äčto‚Äč ‚Äčreceive‚Äč ‚Äčthe‚Äč ‚Äčmoney‚Äč ‚Äč(estimated:‚Äč ‚Äč22/02/2018‚Äč ‚Äč-‚Äč ‚Äč26/02/2018).‚Äč ‚ÄčWe‚Äč ‚Äčrecommend‚Äč ‚Äčthat‚Äč ‚Äčyou‚Äč ‚Äčwait‚Äč ‚Äčuntil‚Äč ‚Äčthe‚Äč ‚Äčmoney‚Äč ‚Äčarrives‚Äč ‚Äčbefore‚Äč ‚Äčshipping‚Äč ‚Äčitems.‚Äč ‚ÄčWe‚Äôll‚Äč ‚Äčemail‚Äč ‚Äčyou‚Äč ‚Äčwhen‚Äč ‚Äčthis‚Äč ‚ÄčeCheck‚Äč ‚Äčpayment‚Äč ‚Äčhas‚Äč ‚Äčbeen‚Äč ‚Äčdeposited‚Äč ‚Äčinto‚Äč ‚Äčyour‚Äč ‚Äčaccount

It could be your bank that is slow with the transfer or it could be paypal thats doing additional checks.

And on that note i just got the email confirming the payment.
This‚Äč ‚Äčemail‚Äč ‚Äčconfirms‚Äč ‚Äčthat‚Äč ‚Äčthe‚Äč ‚ÄčPending‚Äč ‚ÄčeCheck‚Äč ‚Äčyou‚Äč ‚Äčhave‚Äč ‚Äčreceived‚Äč ‚Äčfor‚Äč ‚Äč¬£10,00‚Äč ‚ÄčGBP‚Äč ‚Äčfrom‚Äč ****@********.***‚Äč ‚Äčhas‚Äč ‚Äčcleared.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.