Need license key (new computer)

https://community.equalify.me/t/license-already-activated-on-another-computer/22?source_topic_id=994
In my case this option does not work all the time in the spotify pop up window to log in equalify pro. How to activate on a new computer on windows 10

Download latest Equalify and latest Spotify from https://spotify.com/download
Then start Spotify and log in as normal.

I downloaded from here but it does not work anyway

equalify all the time asking me for login and activation, but the program is active and not working. What to do?

Lets start this thread over again with more information.
Please fill in the following:

Problem description:
Your problem description here, as much details as possible

Operating system:
windows7/8/10

Soundcard:
If you know what soundcard(s) you have, please include it! (ie. Asus Xonar, Auzentech or HT Omega)

Spotify version
You will find the version info in the Help->About menu

Equalify Pro version
You will find the version info in Settings->About

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
ie. Razer Gamebooster or Cortex

Also please try to describe in detail what is happening when you log in, restart spotify, play a track…
any messages?
any errors?
the “equalify login” dialog showing each time without an error ?

Problem description:
Program equalify after installation and activation asks for re-login. Equalify after launching spotify still asks for program activation and the program is active.
Equalify after launching Spotify is still asking for activation. On the old computer equalify works properly on the new computer the program does not work properly

Operating system:
windows 10

Soundcard:
creative sound blaster x-fi surround 5.1 pro

Spotify version
1.0.63.617.g5aca9a2a

Equalify Pro version

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
geforce experience, All the necessary drivers for the motherboard, graphics card, etc. The graphics card is MSI nVidia GTX 1060 6GB. The processor is i7 7700K, the motherboard is Gigabyte ga-z270-gaming k3.

Can you open the folder %appdata%/Equalify and tell me what files are there ?
With closed and once after logging in with Equalify.

When I log in to equalify I have such files in the folder: Folder - crashdumps, file DAT - equalify.
When I turn off spotify and equalify I also have the same files: Folder - crashdumps, file DAT - equalify

Could you shut down spotify then delete the equalify.dat file then restart Spotify and log back in and see if that helps.

This does not help. All the time after the exclusion of equalify pops up a notification MISSING KEY FILE

And after deleting the equalify.dat file.
Is the file re-created after you try to re-activate Equalify ?

yes the file was created but still i am afterwards activate again and so all the time

Is there any solution to this problem?

Afraid not. Still trying to figure out what your issue might be.
This is an issue that is isolated to only you that i have never seen before.

And can it affect the change of file directory for offline tracks in spotify?

Not sure what you mean.
If you change the folder for offline tracks in spotify that will not have any effect on equalify.

I’m working on the problem now to see if i can find the reason and a way to fix it.

I mean music files that can be downloaded to disk and listen to music offline in spotify. Is it possible to change this directory from the default to your own?

That is something you should ask the Spotify people.
Equalify is not affiliated with Spotify, this is just a 3rd party plugin.

But its here:
Edit->preferences->advanced settings->offline songs storage->change location

That’s what this is all about: Edit->preferences->advanced settings->offline songs storage->change location

Will it change the path to its own or is it likely to cause problems?

Like i said, that is something you will have to ask the people at Spotify about.
It has nothing to do with Equalify.

Changing that path will not interfere with Equalify at all.