Monitoring Program

Problem description:
Once I try to start Spotify I get "A monitor program has been found running in your system.

Please unload it from memory and restart your program." and after that I get “Cannot find ‘DSOUND.dll’. Please, re-install this application”, I dont have any Debugger Open, also Kernel Debugging is disabled… Ive also rebooted my PC, without any other result

Operating system:
Win8.1 Pro x64

Spotify version
Cant even find that out as Spotify doesnt even open

Equalify Pro version
File Version: 1.1.7.3070
Internal Name: EqualifyPro_3070_7629f5d.dll

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
I got Monitoring tools installed, such as x64dbg, IDA Pro, Olly Dbg, WinDbg, Intel PIN Tools etc, but none of them are loaded

I have many of those installed as well and i’m not having issues.
Does Spotify work without Equalify installed ?

Spotify and Equalify use the same protector so they should complain about the same things.

If it complains about a monitor program on your system after a reboot, it has to be something that starts with the computer… check the run key in the registry and all the other places (or download autoruns from microsoft tech net) to see what starts with the system.

Its hard for me to pinpoint anything without knowing exactly what you have installed and whats running.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.