Micro Amp troubles

Problem description:
Running a micro amp using latest version of Spotify. Just purchased this software and fired it up. Audio stops playing through my amp and starts playing through my laptop speakers. I looked it up on the forums and I see mention of drivers but this is a micro amp that has no drivers. Here is a link to the amp I have https://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Signal-Processors/Headphone-Amplifiers/HA400/p/P0386 it has a downloads page but no drivers. It’s a cheapo from amazon but it works just fine for what I want it for. Until I add an EQ that is. I am using on board RealTek sound card but all other “enhancement” features are off/disabled (double checked). Not only does it re-route the sound through my internal speakers, but it won’t push back through the aux port until I close it down completely. Any troubleshooting advice would be awesome! TIA
Operating system:
windows 10

Soundcard:
RealTek HD

Spotify version

Equalify Pro version

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
None, all disabled. Just windows sound.

Are you using the “Device Changer” built into the EQ to get it to the Amp?

I have tried but the neither option is working. It does make the sound somewhat change from my laptop speakers, but it doesn’t send it to the amp

Hello
As far as i can tell your headphone amp is connected to the computer with a regular jack/aux cable.

If you connect it to the line out/speakers/headphone output it should work just fine.
Try setting Equalify to use the "default output , then disconnect and re-connect your amp. You could have some software that automatically switches output based on what is connected.

A screenshot of the Equalify “devices” tab could also be helpful if you could provide it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.