Keep needing to deactivate previous license to use equalify

Problem description:
Everytime I shut down my pc and turn it on the next day and open up spotify, equalify keeps saying that my license is not valid. I tried deactivating and reactivating like 4 times, and it will work for the time I have the PC on, up until I turn it off and open it back up again. I saw somewhere that we can’t do this an unlimited number of times, and this is starting to get annoying. I really want this to work without having to deactivate the license and reactivate again.

Operating system:
windows7

Spotify version
1.0.14.124.g4dfabc51

Any special software you might have installed:
I use Discord, Razer Synapse, and Logitech Gaming Software

If I am correct and @Notrace can confirm or deny, but Equalify patch 1.1.0 will fix this bug/glitch.

1 Like

oh ok, thank god. thank you for this reply

I can confirm that this issue will be gone from the 1.1 update. Had to re-code a huge chunk of the license system to fix this annoying bug that affected a tiny percentage of the users. Due to the massive re-coding it will have to be beta tested before an official release. I’m in the process of finalizing the beta version now :slight_smile:

Pay attention to the Announcement category to see when the beta is available. I would love if you could help test it as you are one of the people that has the issue!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.