Equaliser Pro doesn't show on screen

Problem description:
I have just purchased Equalify Pro and when I opened Spotify I accepted what was asked and when I play music I have the Equalify Pro logo next to the Spotify 3 dots in the top left. However when I touch the Equalify Pro logo I am met with the same options as when you touch the 3 dots.

I am also not using the windows store version of Spotify

File
Edit
View
Playback
Help

When I opened Spotify I was never asked for a key, I am unsure if that’s part of the problem?

Operating system:
windows10

Soundcard:
XtremPro X 1 USB DAC

Spotify version
1.160.672.g6ad9c215-a

Equalify Pro version
latest

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
I have a DAC on my output going to a sonos AMP but this shouldn’t be an issue

Hello there,
When you say touch i assume you mean actually touching it with your finger (touchscreen) and not a mouse?

I have had one other report that is similar to this from someone using a touchscreen, everything works fine when using mouse, but the button to show and hide the EQ does not respond as it should.
This seems to be a result of some recent Spotify change. It used to work perfectly fine before.

If you can give me a couple day i’ll see if i can figure out why its happening and how to fix it.

When I opened Spotify I was never asked for a key, I am unsure if that’s part of the problem?

That should not be a problem as long as you logged in with your username and password.

Hi, thanks for the reply, yes it is a touch screen monitor.

i’m happy to wait to see if you can find a fix.

Perfect!

I’ll let you know as soon as i know anything new. Good or bad.

Hello again,

I believe i have found the issue and made a fix.
I do not have access to a touchscreen to be 100% sure, but i am fairly confident that the fix should work.

Please download the installer for the updated version of Equalify from here:
https://www.equalify.me/dl/Equalify1.4.7-touchBeta.exe

Please let me know if this solves the issue for you.

Hi

Great work, that’s it sorted and all working very well.

How do you save a custom preset?

Glad to hear that!

To save your presets you should click the + sign on the right side of the preset dropdown.
But, I guess, using only touch that + sign might not show up correctly.

You should be able to click there to save your preset even if it doesn’t show.

1 Like

All good, managed to put in my parametric measurements, save the preset and all is working great.

Wonderful thing you have built here.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I have also made the + sign always visible now, so touch users can see it without the mousemovement triggers to show it.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.