Equalify won't show on Spotify on my Surface Pro 4

Hi,

I had the Microsoft store version of Spotify and Equalify wouldn’t work when installed. So I uninstalled the Microsoft Store version and installed the desktop version download from the Spotify website. I uninstalled and re-installed Equalify but still won’t show on Spotify when I play a track.

Have I installed it in the right folder. I used the automatically designated folder which seemed right?
The folder was something like ‘app date/roaming/spotify’

Thanks in advance for some help on this. I have a vague memort of issues with uninstalling the the Microsoft store version of Spotify and installing Equalify afterwards a few years ago, so I don’t know if that’s still an issue or remember how to overcome it?

Scott

Hey there,

I have not heard of issues with the store version the last year or so, but that does not mean it could not still be an issue.

If you go to your private messages and read through the thread from last time all the same advice still applies. https://community.equalify.me/t/equalify-has-disappeared-from-my-spotify/2623/2

Have I installed it in the right folder. I used the automatically designated folder which seemed right?
The folder was something like ‘app date/roaming/spotify’

Yes that would be the correct folder.

Are you positive that the store version was actually removed? In the past installing the desktop version would just “upgrade” it back to the store version, if the store version had been previously installed. (check help->about)

Thanks for the quick and helpful reply.

Guess what? I exited Spotify and re-opened it, and the Equalify login popped up. Sometimes just switching it on and off again does the trick!

Sorry to bother you, and thanks for the great customer support after all these years of using Equalify.

Kind regards, Scott

Thats how it is sometimes, hehe.
Absolutely not a bother at all. Glad you got it working!

-Leo

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.