Not too sure what has happened. Was there a recent update just a few days ago? Anyways, Spotify keeps closing whenever I install Equalify. I hit play, no music happens, then it just auto closes the program.
There has not been an update to Equalify, and no update to Spotify that affects Equalify.
Maybe your config file has been corrupted (it still shouldnt crash…).
- shut down spotify (file->exit)
- open %appdata%/equalify/ in your file explorer
- copy equalify2.eq and equalify.dat somewhere else, and delete them from the equalify folder.
- start spotify and log back in to equalify when you start playing a song.
- hopefully it will work fine
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.