Equalify Pro Does Not Activate On Desktop PC Running Windows 10

Support:

I installed Equalify Pro 1.4.9, installed the normal desktop version of Spotify, rebooted my desktop PC (Lenovo X1 Carbon running Windows 10), then pulled up Spotify and started playing a song. Per the documentation, this action should have started the activation of Equalify, but it did not do so.

Can you please assist me with getting the software to work?

Please remove everything above this line in new posts

Support, please provide assistance with getting Equalify Pro to work.

If I do not receive a response by the end of this week, I will have my bank reverse the charges for the software.

Hey there,
Initial post was sent during the weekend and was just forgotten.

Your initial post does not contain much for me to work with, so could you please provide the following:

Soundcard:
If you know what soundcard(s) you have, please include it! (ie. Asus Xonar, Auzentech or HT Omega)

Spotify version
You will find the version info in the Help->About menu

Equalify Pro version
You will find the version info in Settings->About

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
ie. Razer Gamebooster, Virtual audio cable, Voicemeeter (banana)

Anything else that can be useful or is related to audio processing on your system
ie. usb headset, using bluetooth speakers, using spotify connect

Soundcard:
If you know what soundcard(s) you have, please include it! (ie. Asus Xonar, Auzentech or HT Omega) → Please see output from dxdiag command, below

Spotify version
You will find the version info in the Help->About menu → 1.1.61.583.gad060c66-a

Equalify Pro version
You will find the version info in Settings->About → 1.4.9-Beta

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
ie. Razer Gamebooster, Virtual audio cable, Voicemeeter (banana) → No special software or hardware installed

Anything else that can be useful or is related to audio processing on your system
ie. usb headset, using bluetooth speakers, using spotify connect Soundcard:
If you know what soundcard(s) you have, please include it! (ie. Asus Xonar, Auzentech or HT Omega) --. I have two Sonos speakers. They are wire-connected to my laptop, via USB. Please see output from dxdiag command, below. I have been using Spotify for a year or two, with no issues. I just cannot get Equalify to show up in Spotify, so I can run the equalizer when playing songs.

When I logged into Spotify this afternoon, I received the Equalify login prompt. I logged in and then selected an equalizer setting.

Please consider this support matter closed.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.