Equalify not opening any new window

Problem description:
I’ve installed Equalify, the installation folder is appdata/roaming/spotify, i’ve checked it so many times. While checking i noticed that in the Equalify folder there is not any settings file such as “equalify2.eq”, and that sounds so strange to me.
Anyway, my problem is: there is the Equalify green icon into Spotify, but, if i click on it with the left mouse button it disappears and i have to click on the blank space to make it visible again. If i click on it with the right mouse button nothing happens.

Operating system:
Windows 10 64bit

Soundcard:
MSI 970 Gaming integrated sound card

Spotify version

Equalify Pro version
2.5.3 FREE

I’m afraid the free version of Equalify has not been maintained or supported for almost 2 years.

It was unmaintined for a while and stopped working when spotify released their new client 1.0.x back in jan/feb 2015.

The only version of Equalify that works and is supported is the paid version that is available on the equalify.me website.

1 Like

I recently purchased the basic version of Equalify pro and it is not opening up in spotify.

It was installed in the correct places

Payment ID: 197012302267036

@Gthompson Have you tried to play a song?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.