Equalify não funciona

Olá, já faz algum tempo que o equalify não funciona no meu pc. Já reinstalei o spotify, o equalify várias vezes mas não adianta. Instalei o equalify antigo, mudei configurações mas não tem jeito. Uso uma placa de som focusrite. Mas sempre funcionou com ela. acredito que não tenha nada haver.

English please!

Google Translate not the best:

Portuguese to english
“Hello, it has been some time since the equalize does not work on my pc. I’ve reinstalled spotify, the equalize several times but no use. I installed the old equalify, I changed settings but there is no way. I use a focusrite sound card. But it always worked with her. I do not think there’s anything to it.”

Moved to support

1 Like

estou com o mesmo problema

Hello, it has been some time since the same does not work on my pc. I have cataloged spotify, the equalize several times but it does not help. I installed the old equalify, I have changed it adjusts but there is no way. Use a focusrite sound card. But it always worked with her. You have nothing to do.

Have you played a song? Also the translation isn’t perfect, I feel the language barrier will slow the progress of this support ticket.

Hi , do you solve the problem?, I have the same problem with my equalify equalizer, it don´t work, I installed it and uninstalled it but it did not work.

Have you played a song? It requires you try to play a song before it will initialize.

Also, Are you sure you are not using the Windows Store version of spotify ?

Check in help->about. If the version number ends with (windows store) or something similar, you need to uninstall it and install the regular desktop version, there are several threads on how to do that on the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.