Equalify icon no longer shows up in Spotify (PC)?

EDIT: The logo has appeared again but still does not do anyting when clicked on.

I have been using this plugin for a good couple months now and only just now ran into this issue. I used to have the Equalify logo at the top left as always, except today I suddenly do not have the option to open it. It started with the logo being visible, but me clicking on it caused nothing to happen. I restarted Spotify only for the Equalify logo to disappear entirely! I am not sure if Spotify recently updated, but it is currently running on version 1.1.34.694.gac68a2b3 . I am also not running on the Windows Store version.

If anyone ran into this issue and found a work around, I’d love to hear it!

Remember that the button/logo only shows up after you start playing music. The EQ is not loaded before Spotify tries playing audio.

EDIT: The logo has appeared again but still does not do anyting when clicked on.
If the button is there but nothing happens when you click it, try right clicking it and select “reset EQ position”.
The Equalizer window can have been moved outside the visible screen area. (most often occurs if you have multiple monitors and one has been disconnected)

The “reset EQ position” fixed it! Thanks a lot!

Glad i could help! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.