Cant select device

Hey, i bought equalify to set up another device for spotify because of live streaming on twitch. I have 2 Soundcards and Virtual Audio Cable installed but nothing shows up there. What can i do ?

Operating system:
Windows 10

Soundcard:
Realtech Audio Onboard
HyperX Cloud 2 USB

Spotify version
1.0.42.151.g19de0aa6

Equalify Pro version

Any special software or hardware you might have installed:
No

Nothing shows up where ? From what i can see you managed to install it and you seem to have logged in through the equalify client as well, so that should be working.

To set the output device you have to open the settings dialog (button in the top right of the EQ)
Then go to the “devices” tab and select the output you want to use and hit apply.

Yeah i mean the “Device” Tab is empty . Here is a screenshot for better understanding hehe

Now that is something i haven’t seen before…

I think i might know whats happening.

• Re-start spotify
  • Play a song
  • Then open the settings window and go to the device tab

Had to do some testing to replicate it, but that should fix it.
There is a change in the latest update of the EQ that makes it load quicker(before music is played) but that apparently does not populate the device list if the settings window has been opened before music is played.

Please let me know if that works for you.

WoW yeah it works !! Thx for the fast support :smile:

1 Like

Glad it worked!

Bug has been added to the bug-tracker so it should be fixed in the next release :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.