Best bass boost settings?

I love it when I can really feel the bass from the music, which I can with the default equalizer for Spotify on my phone. But I can’t seem to get the same performance for bass boosting with Equalify as I can with the IOS app. Is there any hidden setting that I’m missing or is there no other option than the “Bass Boost” preset?

Hey,
many equalizers do a lot of things in the background like lowering the initial gain to give you more room to add to the signal.

The audio from Spotify is 16bit and once it reaches the max value, you can not add more to it.

If you want more bass:
lower the gain (top right) to -12
then increase the bass band until you start seeing the limiter bars turn yellow (also top right)
you would probably also move the bass band a little more to the left and make it steeper (increase the Q value (right click it and drag sideways))
then you would need to use your amplifier to increase the actual volume of the track.

an example here:

Good stuff. I’m very new to this, so bear with me. How do I turn the volume of the track up? "then you would need to use your amplifier to increase the actual volume of the track."¨

This setup was exactly what I was looking for, but turning down the gain also turns down the volume, so just wanna be better at this.

An amplifier is an external device that increases/amplifies the volume of your music.
Often built into PC speakers or part of your home entertainment system.